Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia Showing Off Moves at Media Workout For Tank Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia Showing Off Moves at Media Workout For Tank Showdown

Ryan Garcia Training Photos Gallery - Hard-hitting undefeated sensation "King" Ryan Garcia showed off his vaunted power and hand speed during a media workout from a ring overlooking the picturesque San Fernando Valley in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, vowing to "destroy" Gervonta "Tank" Davis ahead of their clash on Saturday, April 22 headlining live on pay-per-view from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin and Cris Esquida)
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was one short workout. All of five minutes on the pads with a rest in the middle.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Ryan looking fit and confident. Uncanny how much Ryan is looking like a young Oscar in some of those pics.

Comment

to be honest from watching boxing for so many years and training as well. Ryan is starting to feel the effects of the weight cut and will have minor to major issues with the rehydration clause. just from my experience and from being an avid fan of the sport.

Comment

Dirt nap waiting to happen. I hope he has his Life-Alert necklace on, so he can push the panic button to call the EMTs and the ambulance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
            Ryan looking fit and confident. Uncanny how much Ryan is looking like a young Oscar in some of those pics.

He looks like Oscar leading up to the Pacquiao fight. Oscar must be feeding him that ostrich meat.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Wow is this kid serious, this fight is an accident waiting to happen.

Ryan is straight Hollywood boxing

Comment

Niether Linares or Lomachenko could stop Campbell.
                This kid might not be as skillfull, but he has speed and power.

Comment

Still Davis had better look out. I think the only thing Garcia has to refrain from is over confidence. His leg work could be better too. But I see Garcia out boxing Davis. Speed will win.

Comment

Ryan you talk too much! Gervonta will win and I'll bet anything on it, also take off them Kronk colors Weak asS!

Comment

Working...
                    X