Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Considers Working With UKAD, Anti-Doping Agencies To Educate Fighters on 'Drug Contamination'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Considers Working With UKAD, Anti-Doping Agencies To Educate Fighters on 'Drug Contamination'

Amir Khan wants to make sure the next generation of fighters steer clear of his latest faux pas. The former 140-pound titlist has come under fire recently after it was announced by United Kingdom Anti-Doping this week that he had tested positive for the banned performance-enhancing drug ostarine. The test was administered right after Khan's stoppage loss to rival Kell Brook last year in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan certainly needs a new 'escape plan' when he suggests he maybe got the banned 'substance' from shaking hands!
    SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Mr 5g causes covid is just looking for attention.

Comment

bit like you against maidana, tell me again who you had in your corner that night?

Comment

I consider this hilarious

Comment

These cheaters go to great lengths to make excuses for their positive test results. Oh I shook someone’s hand and that’s how it happened, or I ate too many eggs, or it was from a tainted burrito. Foh. You cheated, own it.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Just like his wife. When you get caught cheating, make up an excuse...

Comment

They never just admit to it do they?

Comment

Blatant lies and discrepancies with his "explanations".

Comment

We were all wondering how Khan was so incredible vs Brook, and now we know. Nash out
                    MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X