Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn vs. Shadasia Green Mandatory Fight Ordered By WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn vs. Shadasia Green Mandatory Fight Ordered By WBC

Shadasia Green is determined to bring a second undisputed championship to the Most Valuable Promotions family. At the very least, the unbeaten knockout artist is positioned to ruin big plans for several other parties. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the WBC has ordered a mandatory title fight between undisputed super
    [Click Here To Read More]

womens boxing is needed in the sport so the bar can sell more drinks during the show and it gives you time to get up and go to the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
      womens boxing is needed in the sport so the bar can sell more drinks during the show and it gives you time to get up and go to the bathroom.
      That's the attitude now, but just like the UFC the better the female fighters get the more it will become a part of regular cards. If a person can fight they can fight obviously a woman will never beat a man (don't tell that to Patricio Manuel) naturally of course not with added growth hormones, but if they have technique and execute good boxing then I don't have a problem with it being shown as long as it's competitive. Both of these women like to throw down if it's on and it's not conflicting with another good fight I'd watch it.

Comment

Male boxing fans are the only male sport demographic that doesn't support their women boxers.

MMA fans SUPPORT their MMA female fighters.

Pro Wrestling fans SUPPORT their women female wrestlers

Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

There's literally no WAY to lose as a fan of boxing here.
          Crews vs. Marshall is a fire fight.
          Crews vs Green is a fire fight.
          Green vs. Marshall is a FOY & KOY contender.
          Someone is likely going to sleep in any one of these fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post
            There's literally no WAY to lose as a fan of boxing here.
            Crews vs. Marshall is a fire fight.
            Crews vs Green is a fire fight.
            Green vs. Marshall is a FOY & KOY contender.
            Someone is likely going to sleep in any one of these fights.
            Totally agree with your assessments on these fights But something tells me Crews wants NO part of Green. I look for Crews to do what Jose Ramirez did when he was supposed to fight Prograis: she will turn down fighting Green and say there’s nothing enough money in the fight for a supposed A-side fighter like her - and pray that a Marshall fight gets made. Green is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post

Totally agree with your assessments on these fights But something tells me Crews wants NO part of Green. I look for Crews to do what Jose Ramirez did when he was supposed to fight Prograis: she will turn down fighting Green and say there’s nothing enough money in the fight for a supposed A-side fighter like her - and pray that a Marshall fight gets made. Green is the real deal.

You ca hear it in interviews when Green name is mentioned, she wants no part of that action...she's always stammering & stuttering as to why the fight isn't ready yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                That's the attitude now, but just like the UFC the better the female fighters get the more it will become a part of regular cards. If a person can fight they can fight obviously a woman will never beat a man (don't tell that to Patricio Manuel) naturally of course not with added growth hormones, but if they have technique and execute good boxing then I don't have a problem with it being shown as long as it's competitive. Both of these women like to throw down if it's on and it's not conflicting with another good fight I'd watch it.
                there is so many options out there, could never seeing myself buying a ticket where the ladies is the main. thats all im saying, i support boxing I got to as many live fights i can its just i find no depth in any division so to call these world titles is very misleading its such a small sample size, whereas in male divisions there are atleast over 1500 fighters ranked

Comment

This would be a fantastic fight to make. Green is highly dangerous & is probably the hardest punching female boxer. Couldn't imagine anyone lining up to fight her without a huge bag of cash...unfortunately I dont see this happening.

Comment

there is so many options out there, could never seeing myself buying a ticket where the ladies is the main. thats all im saying, i support boxing I got to as many live fights i can its just i find no depth in any division so to call these world titles is very misleading its such a small sample size, whereas in male divisions there are atleast over 1500 fighters ranked
                    I feel you and you are entitled to watch what you want, I also understand the talent pool is shallow in the female divisions but that will change over time. That is why I said if they can fight I'll watch but if it's some amateur **** like the DAZN fights they throw together with hopeless no namers coming for checks then I'll pass.

mapleleaf27 mapleleaf27 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X