Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga vs. Quigley: Peter McGrail Set For Undercard Slot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga vs. Quigley: Peter McGrail Set For Undercard Slot

Peter McGrail looks set to return to the ring in a few weeks' time. The former amateur star, who turned professional back in 2021 on the back of a lackluster Olympics in Tokyo, has a record of 7-0 with all but two of those wins coming early.
    [Click Here To Read More]

do disrespect to Jason but how the hell does Hearn put him up for this fight? Good luck to the lad he will need it

Comment

Absolute garbage LOL

Comment

Dear Boxing Gods ,
        please , please , please , let Berlanga lose in a humiliating way , like " Por la via categorika " like one of the Spanish announcers used to say. That way I won't ever have to be bored by him again.
        Thank you Boxing Gods ,
        RA-MEN ,
        PNUT.

Comment

Gonna protect Berlanga until feeding the fraud to Canelo in a fight nobody wants.

all while Canelo and his fans claim guys like Benavidez and Morell haven’t earned a Canelo fight.

Comment

I saw the name Berlanga and suddenly got the strong smell of that garbage juice you find at the bottom of a dumpster. My mind is playing tricks on me...

Comment

Hey Mr. Berlanga ......... (this is coming from a proud New York Puerto Rican)
              I want you to destroy your division.... But please don't skip the line, Canelo can get 1.5 m, just by going to the Mal.
              You're a professional fighter (so fight) Climb the ladder, rather than than down. come on man, you have a whole city and an Island behind you.

Comment

Working...
              X