Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Powers His Way Into The Lightweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Powers His Way Into The Lightweight Division

By Corey Erdman - Four days prior to his bout against Shuichiro Yoshino, Shakur Stevenson tweeted "y'all can't push y'all narrative on me." The cryptic message, or "subtweet" in modern parlance, could have been interpreted in many ways. High profile boxers such as Stevenson spend their days reading theories about who they might fight next, who they're afraid of, who they could and could not beat, what they can and cannot do well enough in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Like him or hate him, the kid is the goods. He just has to accept the fact that he is going to have his detractors no matter what he does a la Floyd!!

Comment

Jeepers. This guy couldnt hurt let alone stop that guy yesterday...and now hes got bricks for hands. These fake wins are gonna end him sooner rather than later.

Comment

"I didn't feel the power that much, but he's very fast" – Yoshino

Unfortunately, Yoshino still believes that Shakur doesn't have that much power. "I think my feet were a little flat," said Yoshino, when asked about being dropped. "I was flat footed and just got caught."

What you can say about Shakur is that he's fast and accurate. But looking at Yoshino's face tells me all I need to know about his power.
        Last edited by Cypocryphy; 04-10-2023, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Fake fight for the little satanist qu eer. The Jap was trying his hardest NOT to hit the little qu eer and was obviously never hurt.

Comment

This young lad has a bright future and n the sport. I don’t the ink I can now bet against him versus anyone on the horizon

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
              "I didn't feel the power that much, but he's very fast" – Yoshino

Unfortunately, Yoshino still believes that Shakur doesn't have that much power. "I think my feet were a little flat," said Yoshino, when asked about being dropped. "I was flat footed and just got caught."

What you can say about Shakur is that he's fast and accurate. But looking at Yoshino's face tells me all I need to know about his power.
              Wow that's pretty bad

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Wow that's pretty bad
                What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

What do you mean?
                  I mean two chicks took his best suker punches and this dude barely has a scratch on him... The higher weights ain't gonna be nice to him unless he get some power.

Comment

'Fake fight for the little satanist qu eer.'

Satanist? I'm guessing TinAgeOfBoxing is one of those sad moronic Evangelicals. Because, after all, what can make more sense than thinking that your translation, of a translation, of a translation,, of a translation, of somebody else's Holy Book is literally, word for word true?

Comment

Working...
                    X