Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: Anthony Yigit Brought That Anger Out of Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: Anthony Yigit Brought That Anger Out of Me!

Newark, New Jersey - U.S. Olympic silver medalist Keyshawn Davis (8-0, 6 KOs) faced his stiffest challenge to date, and he passed with flying colors.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The article should have mentioned Keyshawn kneeing Yigit in the face when he was down. That really upset me. Keyshawn was always that guy who was likable. He was a good guy. Respectful. Considerate. Just a good guy. Now that he's been hanging around Shakur and crew, I've seen a change. He's not that same guy anymore.

That really put me off, to be honest. You can't just go and knee guys in the face because you're upset. Keyshawn started talking trash first, so when Yigit returned the favor, Keyshawn couldn't handle it. Terrible sportsmanship. Come on Keyshawn, you're better than that, bro.

Comment

yeah so angered by that bum that he had to knee and kick the guy while he was down in order to win.before it was just holding, but now its kicking. trash fighter

Comment

Poor stoppage. I hate when a network/promotion does what they can to over stat the KO percentage of a fighter that they're trying to establish as an unbeatable knock out artist. This Corrupt BS has to stop!

Comment

Keyshawn don't realize he only fought a punching bag with no skills so we expected this!

Comment

Working...
          X