Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marlon Tapales Stuns Murodjon Akhmadaliev, Captures WBA, IBF Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marlon Tapales Stuns Murodjon Akhmadaliev, Captures WBA, IBF Titles

Akhmadaliev, Tapales Fight Photos Gallery - Boeing Center at Tech Port, San Antonio, Texas - In a shocker, Murodjon Akhmadaliev suffered his first career defeat, by split decision, as Marlon Tapales captured the WBA, IBF super bantamweight world titles with a hard-fought win. (photos by Melina Pizano)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fantastic win, but not a shock. Tapales has always been top flight.

Comment

Great win for Tapales! Time to fight the winner of Fulton and Inoue for the unification!

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Agoncillo View Post
        Great win for Tapales! Time to fight the winner of Fulton and Inoue for the unification!
        Tapales is the man.

I could see him beating Inoue and Fulton.

Comment

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post

Tapales is the man.

I could see him beating Inoue and Fulton.
          He can stylistically. He should avoid Inoue's game of toe to toe and fight like what he did with Akhmadaliev. Use the ring, problem is Inoue knows how to cut corners. He should earn Inoue's respect in the early rounds to have a shot. I believe he can learn the technicalities of Mayweather like what he did in the Pacquiao fight. Be smarter than Donaire. May be he can ask him some pointers on what should have been done.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Agoncillo View Post

He can stylistically. He should avoid Inoue's game of toe to toe and fight like what he did with Akhmadaliev. Use the ring, problem is Inoue knows how to cut corners. He should earn Inoue's respect in the early rounds to have a shot. I believe he can learn the technicalities of Mayweather like what he did in the Pacquiao fight. Be smarter than Donaire. May be he can ask him some pointers on what should have been done.

Good plan. Tapales can catch people early.

Comment

Working...
            X