Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga vs. Jason Quigley Set For June 24 In New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga vs. Jason Quigley Set For June 24 In New York City

SAN ANTONIO - Edgar Berlanga is poised for his ring return. The popular Nuyorican super middleweight will next face Ireland's Jason Quigley atop a June 24 DAZN show from Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater in New York City. Berlanga confirmed the fight while on site for Saturday's DAZN show from Boeing Center at Tech Port in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guess Hearn just gonna try to make some money with a few gimme fights with burlingame til he's ready to cash out?
    jabuppercut jabuppercut likes this.

Comment

I've pretty much lost interest in Berlanga at this point.
      jabuppercut jabuppercut likes this.

Comment

Quigley definitely is the logical first step to fight Canelo smh...wtf

Comment

Damn was hoping for Berlanga V. Jacobs to be announced.
          Sheikh Sheikh likes this.

Comment

A proper welcome to Matchroom fight

Comment

WTF Quigley fights at 160, and he's not that good at middleweight. What does it serve dragging him up to 168 to fight Berlanga and how does that prepare you for Canelo?

Comment

I was expecting to see Berlanga against Jacobs, not Quigley. Berlanga should try to knock Quigley out in 2 round's or less, just like Andrade did.
                Okay so after 1 year out of action he's up against Quigley, but his next fight should be against Jacobs, he's got to start climbing the ladder to the championship.

Comment

Just what the doctor ordered

Comment

Just what I thought. Euro bum tour.

Comment

Working...
                    X