Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Mattice Rallies, Earns Unpopular 10th Round Stoppage Of Unbeaten Ramiro Cesena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Mattice Rallies, Earns Unpopular 10th Round Stoppage Of Unbeaten Ramiro Cesena

SAN ANTONIO - Thomas Mattice kept his word and snatched another '0'. It came in the form of an unpopular tenth-round stoppage of Mexico's Ramiro Cesena in a junior lightweight fight that featured several lulls before catching fire in the final round. Cesena was pinned against the ropes and didn't throw back as Mattice went on the attack, forcing a halt to the contest at 1:35 of the tenth round in the opening bout of DAZN's four-fight main card Saturday evening from Boeing Center at Tech Port in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hmm. I figured Cesena would get his hand raised here. Bummer.

Comment

This referee need to never work a boxing event again Rafael Ramos was wrong as hell for stopping this, and that was a favor to someone for sure and it was very obvious. Fire referee Ramos!

Comment

Mattice is garbage. This is like the third gift he’s received in his career. I don’t know who is financially backing him and why but look up one of his earlier fights and you will see one of the biggest decision robberies I’ve ever seen

Comment

He put it into the refs hands. This ref is looking for notoriety, like we want to see him. This is a loss Cessna will learn a lot and he didn't get beat up. Throw or hold.

Comment

This is why boxing is in the toilet. Instead of starting the main fight card we have to wait 30-40 minutes listening to people we don’t give two s h I ts about and Kreigel giving soap opera drama stories

Comment

Is Cesena is smart he'll appeal this he was not in any serious trouble and most of those shots were on the gloves.

Comment

Stfu Kreigel no one wants to hear anything from you

Comment

Davis is a violent fighter. His shot are thudding shots

Comment

One of the worst robberies in last years.

Comment

Working...
                    X