Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yoshino Issues Warning To Stevenson: "If He's Looking Past Me, I'm Gonna Knock Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yoshino Issues Warning To Stevenson: "If He's Looking Past Me, I'm Gonna Knock Him Out"

Shuichiro Yoshino laced up his boxing boots and willed his way to the position that he's in today. With the 31-year-old having little to no fanfare, he was forced to trek his way through the muddy lightweight waters
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fighters are always looking past the next opponent, doesn't mean they don't prepare to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Great fighters are always looking past the next opponent, doesn't mean they don't prepare to be great.
      It's what humbles them when they fall short against opponents who they are favored to beat. Outside of no hopers (tune-ups) it can be a career setback. Stevenson should be wise to not fall into the belief he'll beat guys like this and not give respect. He is still young in his pro career, a lot of things he has not seen nor dealt with. When you come off as over confident and fall, you fall a lot further.

Comment

Working...
      X