Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bam Rodriguez: Wouldn't Mind Getting Estrada In The Ring, See If He Can Back Those Words Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bam Rodriguez: Wouldn't Mind Getting Estrada In The Ring, See If He Can Back Those Words Up

You won't find many people in the industry who have anything negative to say about Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez. The few fighters that have gone that route naturally become a future target for the unbeaten Texan. All of Rodriguez's energy is squarely placed on his upcoming vacant WBO flyweight title fight versus Cristian Gonzalez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he's the "monster" that they claim, why did he flee 115 so fast?

Comment

Fighters get their feelings hurt so easily

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
        If he's the "monster" that they claim, why did he flee 115 so fast?
        Money, opportunity. Are you following these divisions? Bam Rodriguez has positioned himself to become both a multi-weight world champions and a star in the sport by taking out the entire old guard.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Money, opportunity. Are you following these divisions? Bam Rodriguez has positioned himself to become both a multi-weight world champions and a star in the sport by taking out the entire old guard.
          I follow them closely. He seemed comfortable at 115. There are money fights at 115. Tonight's fight at 112 isn't a money fight. Odd to see a supposedly "hot" fighter drop down in weight for a fight against someone fairly unknown.
          Last edited by BlackRobb; 04-08-2023, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

I follow them closely. He seemed comfortable at 115. There are money fights at 115. Tonight's fight at 112 is it a money fight. Odd to see a supposedly "hot" fighter drop down in weight for a fight against someone fairly unknown.
            I entirely agree that there’s bigger legacy fights at 115 but apparently he wants to be multi division beltholder.

Comment

Working...
            X