Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: "Maestre is Easy Work, First Step in Comeback"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: "Maestre is Easy Work, First Step in Comeback"

Devon Alexander (27-7-1) returns to the ring on April 8th against Gabriel Maestre (4-0-1). The fight takes place on the Sebastian Fundora-Brian Mendoza undercard in Ontario, California. Showtime will stream the fight on Youtube and Facebook.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I still remember when Devon Alexander was ****tng on Canelo Álvarez on instagram for taking the Yikdrim fight when it was a MANDATORY. Something Devin knows nothing of because he was barely a champion.
    bum as fighter critiquing a legend

Comment

But you criticize Jermell Charlo for fighting his mandatories

Comment

Fucking hell, this yelper should've retired after that savage beatdown Porter gave him a decade ago.

Comment

All this talk of aliens lately hinted at this return lmao

Comment

Remember when alexander quit vs bradley “owwwww it burnsssssss”

Comment

delusional. bro is going to have to be publically embarrassed to stop, just like with Lamont Peterson

Comment

Remember when he faked an opioid addiction to excuse his performances. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                  delusional. bro is going to have to be publically embarrassed to stop, just like with Lamont Peterson
                  I mean, he did get KO'ed by Ivan Redkach. What else has to happen? lol

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

I mean, he did get KO'ed by Ivan Redkach. What else has to happen? lol
                    Maybe needs to get KTFO by a fighter making his pro debut

Comment

Working...
                    X