Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Mattice On Facing Unbeaten Ramiro Cesena: I'm The 'O' Collector, Gonna Take That 'O'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Mattice On Facing Unbeaten Ramiro Cesena: I'm The 'O' Collector, Gonna Take That 'O'

SAN ANTONIO - The opponent this weekend will be a rising, undefeated prospect who plans on doing big things in the sport once he gets the win this weekend. Thomas Mattice has been here far too many times already but doesn't mind the view. Mexico's Ramiro Cesena will mark
    [Click Here To Read More]

Your the 0 collector, well no matter how many 0's you happen to collect it'll never bring back the 0 you lost year's ago.
    So you shouldn't be acting, or talking so cavalier about defeating the undefeated, and collecting another 0, "Mr. 0 Collector".
    Simply because you've already been the the same position in which you claim your going to place your opponent in.
    I've seen a couple of your fight's, and even though you do pack some power in your punches, you fight with a lack of urgency.
    Which usually has you down in the cards until you wake up at some point of the fight, and then start making up the lost round's.
    This is such a risky way of fighting, and nothing ever guarantee's you that you'll make up lost round's, which will lead to more losses in your career.
    Mattice is not a bad fighter overall, he's just not a future champion, no matter how brash, or cocky he may come off in front of the microphone's.
    Last edited by Boricua181; 04-08-2023, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X