Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Shows Off Moves at Las Vegas Media Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Shows Off Moves at Las Vegas Media Workout

Gervonta Davis Training Photos Gallery - Undefeated five-time, three-division world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis held a media workout in Las Vegas Thursday ahead of his long awaited clash against hard-hitting sensation "King" Ryan Garcia taking place Saturday, April 22 headlining live on pay-per-view from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ryan's a nice kid I guess, but I think he will be blown out on fight night. The little Black Hornet will be on fire.
    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

I see Gervonta isn’t at TMT so hopefully they don’t allow that MF’er to have 1 comp ticket, I’m just saying!

Comment

From the training footage I’ve seen Tank is getting into beastly shape. Ryan better bring it otherwise this could be a short night.

Comment

Tank starting to look sharp ic , Ryan better be doing same. Just couple weeks shy

Comment

Let's be honest ,Gervonta hasn't beaten anyone. His best win is still Pedraza. I don't know why he thinks he is such star. He is not a Champion and most poeple don't even have him on the pound for pound list.

If he ever beats or atleast fight the top guy in a Division I'll give him credit. He been ducking Loma for years. If he fights and beats the likes of Haney, Loma, or Shakur, then he is the man.
            Last edited by boxingitis; 04-07-2023, 10:38 PM.

Comment

This fight goes the full 12. They will respect each others power too much and Ryan will fight behind the reach trying to sneak a hook. Davis will save most of his offense for the second half of the fight. Wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to see controversial scores towards either fighter or a draw to keep the hype going.

Comment

Ryan Garcia seems good I know he was dropped by Luke Campbell. Hope Ryan Garcia surprises he needs it the most more than Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Honduranboxingfan View Post
                  Ryan Garcia seems good I know he was dropped by Luke Campbell. Hope Ryan Garcia surprises he needs it the most more than Tank.
                  Your hope is dead!

Comment

Gervonta Davis is a legend and will smash Garcia up. The Great Nash also respects his purse, he pulls it off. Nash out

Comment

Working...
                    X