Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: William Zepeda vs. Jaime Arboleda Official: Headlines April 29 DAZN Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: William Zepeda vs. Jaime Arboleda Official: Headlines April 29 DAZN Card

Undefeated pugilist William "El Camaron" Zepeda (27-0, 23 KOs) of San Mateo, Mexico will return to the ring after pulling an upset against Joseph Diaz, Jr. last October 2022 and is now scheduled to defend his WBA Continental Americas lightweight title against former world champion challenger of Curundu, Panama Jaime "Jaimito" Arboleda (19-2, 14 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Undefeated pugilist William "El Camaron" Zepeda (27-0, 23 KOs) of San Mateo, Mexico will return to the ring after pulling an upset against Joseph Diaz, Jr. last October 2022 and is now scheduled to defend his WBA Continental Americas lightweight title against former world champion challenger of Curundu, Panama Jaime "Jaimito" Arboleda (19-2, 14 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    I'm sold on Zepeda more than Ryan Garcia. This guy is no joke, and very exciting to watch.
    I'm disappointed in the matchmaking in this fight, but I hope William has a great career.

War Zepeda!
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

This card is dumpster juice!!! Oscar is about to take Zepeda down the Mungia path of trash collecting. So, he had an offer from Shakur, which he promptly turned down, an option of Pitbull, who he looked right past to fight this guy. GBP has no shame!!
      Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I'm sold on Zepeda more than Ryan Garcia. This guy is no joke, and very exciting to watch.
        I'm disappointed in the matchmaking in this fight, but I hope William has a great career.

War Zepeda!
        I totally agree , Zepeda is for real
        Only thing I dislike is he needs better competition

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

I totally agree , Zepeda is for real
          Only thing I dislike is he needs better competition
          Exactly. Zepeda has special effects. I believe he'll get good fights after this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
            This card is dumpster juice!!! Oscar is about to take Zepeda down the Mungia path of trash collecting. So, he had an offer from Shakur, which he promptly turned down, an option of Pitbull, who he looked right past to fight this guy. GBP has no shame!!
            I know both Zepeda and Cruz turned down Shakur but I don't recall any news of Zepeda turning down Cruz,source?

Comment

Exactly. Zepeda has special effects. I believe he'll get good fights after this.
              Hope your right
              Many people writing him off on multiple sites already

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

I know both Zepeda and Cruz turned down Shakur but I don't recall any news of Zepeda turning down Cruz,source?
                I didn't say that he turned down Cruz, I was stating that both he and Cruz had the option to fight each other after turning down Shakur because both didn't have a fight lined up. It would have made the most sense and money for both. But, Oscar is about to lead him down the tomato can alley.
                BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Hope your right
                  Many people writing him off on multiple sites already
                  If he looks super good in his next fight, like he did in the Tenajara fight, maybe he can get fights with Gervonta or Cruz, or even Ryan coming from a KO loss.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

If he looks super good in his next fight, like he did in the Tenajara fight, maybe he can get fights with Gervonta or Cruz, or even Ryan coming from a KO loss.
                    Hahahahahahahahahahaha
                    I forgot you big on Tank
                    So your calling for the ko in that fight

Comment

Working...
                    X