Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Has No Problem Making Weight For 135-Pound Debut Against Yoshino

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Has No Problem Making Weight For 135-Pound Debut Against Yoshino

Shakur Stevenson seemed completely comfortable in his new weight class Friday afternoon. Unlike his previous attempt at making weight in his hometown, the former 126-pound and 130-pound champion met his contractual obligation for his lightweight debut Saturday night. Stevenson stepped on the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board's scale at 134.4 pounds for his 12-round, 135-pound main event versus Shuichiro Yoshino at Prudential Center in Stevenson's hometown of Newark, New Jersey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm surprised Curtis Harper gets fights.

Comment

what's shakur's real height? he looks like he's 5'6 but different sites have him at 5'7 some at 5'8.

Comment

I think the only who has a chance to beat Shakur is Navarette. He is akward as fuk.
        Would have loved to see that at 130.
        ​​​​​
        Navarett vs R. Ramirez would be awesome as well.
        Last edited by boxingitis; 04-07-2023, 12:09 PM.

Comment

This is a very good fight card from top to bottom, as far as I can see, and I'm looking forward to watching it tomorrow.
          Stevenson vs Yoshino, Davis vs Yigit, Isley vs Barringer, Carrington vs Chambers, and even Davis vs Morales.
          All of these fight's just might turn out to be surprisingly competitive, at least I'm hoping that they are.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            I'm surprised Curtis Harper gets fights.
            Curtis Harper isn't a contender, nor will he ever be one, but he has sprung some upset's in his career.
            They are as follow's Joshua Tufte 15-0 (6 KO's) back in 5/29/14, and more recently Christian Thun 8-0 (6 KO's) on 7/9/22.
            I don't expect any upset win against the 6'7" Knyba, who will more likely than not, knock Harper out in the first half of the fight.

Comment

Working...
            X