Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Arias: Wouldn't Be Smartest Thing To Go Toe-To-Toe With Knockout Artist Anderson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Arias: Wouldn't Be Smartest Thing To Go Toe-To-Toe With Knockout Artist Anderson

NEWARK, New Jersey - George Arias intends to take a patient approach Saturday night when he encounters the hardest puncher he'll have ever faced. Arias saw how Jerry Forrest's aggression early in his fight with Jared Anderson cost the veteran heavyweight dearly.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like anderson but he needs to at least start facing some guys that are washed up, not trash cans . Maybe a Chisora or Povetkin or something

Comment

This is an okay test for Anderson. A younger guy that is not shopworn. He is limited in size and punching power. After this he has to go after a more established name if he wins.

Comment

Don't recall if I've seen Arias fight. But a good fight on paper, Anderson would benefit from an opponent who won't get lured into trading and will take him into the later rounds. After this somebody like Takam would be good.

Comment

Signing to fight Anderson wasn't the smartest thing to do, going toe to toe would be suicide by Anderson.
          Anderson look's like he's two weight division heavier than Arias, he's going to annihilate him on Saturday.
          Forget that Arias is undefeated, and has defeated 7 undefeated fighters himself, because he won't be adding
          an 8th win over another undefeated fighter.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

AJ would be a good fight for Anderson to get ready for guys like Wilder, Joyce and Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Don't recall if I've seen Arias fight. But a good fight on paper, Anderson would benefit from an opponent who won't get lured into trading and will take him into the later rounds. After this somebody like Takam would be good.
              Takam who is a tried, and tested warrior would be an excellent opponent for Anderson, after he take's care of Arias on Saturday.

Comment

Arias is such a likable guy, I wish he had taken a less dangerous fighter at this point of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
                  AJ would be a good fight for Anderson to get ready for guys like Wilder, Joyce and Fury.
                  AJ, would definitely be a real good test for Anderson in the near future. He would definitely help Anderson get ready for guy's like Wilder, Joyce, and Fury.

Comment

Anderson will need to become a mandatory before he gets a chance, unless he stumbles badly. I think he is the Ennis of the heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
                    X