Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Says He Was Never Notified of Positive Drug Test Until '6-9 Months' After Brook Fight, Contradicting UKAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Says He Was Never Notified of Positive Drug Test Until '6-9 Months' After Brook Fight, Contradicting UKAD

Amir Khan has offered claims regarding his positive drug test that appear to be at odds with what United Kingdom Anti-Doping has presented to the public.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Roid hysteria is ruining the sport

Comment

Khan is an idiot.... he says 6 to 9 months after the bout. Well which is it? Youd think you would know the date you were accused of such **** even if your guilty as hell!

Comment

Khan should just take it on the chin- no pun intended- he’s retired anyway, just hold your hands up, people will have more respect for that rather than making ridiculous excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          Roid hysteria is ruining the sport
          PED use by cheating fighters is ruining the sport - and it's credibility as a form of "fair fight".

​​​​​These cheats should face criminal assault charges.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

PED use by cheating fighters is ruining the sport - and it's credibility as a form of "fair fight".

​​​​​These cheats should face criminal assault charges.
            Even when they lose
            I keep asking for names of roiders who inflicted serious damage on their opponent

Still waiting

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Even when they lose
              I keep asking for names of roiders who inflicted serious damage on their opponent

Still waiting
              Yes, even when they lose. A cheat is a cheat and it's assault not sport.
              Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Yes, even when they lose. A cheat is a cheat and it's assault not sport.
                Carry on exaggerating the situation

I guess I will have to wait a little longer for those names​

Comment

The roid hysteria is so comical, ''fight'' fans declare everyone is using (except the guys they root for )

They only trust tests when it benefits their agenda.
                  Otherwise, tests are unreliable

Comment

Let the excuses begin.

Comment

Working...
                    X