Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson On Growing Crowds At Newark's Prudential Center: Clearly, I'm An Attraction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson On Growing Crowds At Newark's Prudential Center: Clearly, I'm An Attraction

By Keith Idec - The last time Shakur Stevenson walked to the ring at Prudential Center felt far different than the first time he headlined in his hometown as a professional prizefighter. The size of the crowd - announced at 10,107 - and the atmosphere it produced September 23 showed Stevenson that
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shakur is a "studio gangster" if there ever was one, tries to be Mr Tough Guy but he's more Theodore Huxtable than a thug!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
      Shakur is a "studio gangster" if there ever was one, tries to be Mr Tough Guy but he's more Theodore Huxtable than a thug!!!!
      Yoshino going to make him work for it Saturday Night.

Comment

Prudential is really nice.
        KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

An attraction? Looking at the picture, it certainly isn’t his looks. He will never be an attraction like Arturo Gatti, in looks or boxing attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
            I never seen him act like a thug. What I've seen and heard from Shakur was self confidence and belief in his skills and craft. He gives his opponents the utmost praise while still believing he can beat the phuck out them all while smiling. That's how I see him
            NCBoxingPro NCBoxingPro likes this.

Comment

I’m calling it early. Yoshino has a bad bad habit of coming forward with his head far out over his feet when he gets a little fatigued. Shakur is going to land many uppercuts and possibly get a stoppage this fight.

Comment

When will he fight elite fighters?

Comment

Nah this should be an easy decision win for shakur....begging Yoshino to prove me wrong tho.
                  NCBoxingPro NCBoxingPro likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

Yoshino going to make him work for it Saturday Night.
                    Wishful thinking. Easy work for Stevenson. You'll see why they say they're level to this. I would have thought everyone would've been convinced after he dismantled Valdez.

Comment

Working...
                    X