Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fundora-Mendoza: Three Fight Countdown Show To Be Streamed By SHO on Youtube, Facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fundora-Mendoza: Three Fight Countdown Show To Be Streamed By SHO on Youtube, Facebook

Three showdowns featuring a former two-division world champion, a two-time Olympian, an unbeaten heavyweight contender and more will highlight the Showtime Boxing Countdown live streaming presentation this Saturday, April 8 from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fundora by close decision
    Lee by KO

Comment

At 36 and only 4-0-1, I don't think Maestre's going to be around long enough to get a title shot especially in welterweight. I expect he'll sooner rather then later get fed to another up and comer WW.

Frank Sanchez's opponents seem to be regressing from Efe Agjaba. Efe was the prospect boogieman that Sanchez dropped and beat which was a good fight, then there was ********* Hammer who at least has been in the ring with other quality heavyweights, but then there was Carlos Negron whose only notable opponent is Dominic Breazeale and now here's Daniel Martz who has been KO'd NINE TIMES. Sanchez is ranked top 5 in the WBC and WBO and 6 in the IBF - why isn't he fighting someone in the top 10? Top 15?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        At 36 and only 4-0-1, I don't think Maestre's going to be around long enough to get a title shot especially in welterweight. I expect he'll sooner rather then later get fed to another up and comer WW.

Frank Sanchez's opponents seem to be regressing from Efe Agjaba. Efe was the prospect boogieman that Sanchez dropped and beat which was a good fight, then there was ********* Hammer who at least has been in the ring with other quality heavyweights, but then there was Carlos Negron whose only notable opponent is Dominic Breazeale and now here's Daniel Martz who has been KO'd NINE TIMES. Sanchez is ranked top 5 in the WBC and WBO and 6 in the IBF - why isn't he fighting someone in the top 10? Top 15?
        Agreed , Martz is a waste of time , and so would Arreola , but since they’re both on the card, why not have them fight? But don’t be shocked if it’s next lol

And Devon Alexander getting to fight in a slot that could be given to a prospect or a guy with at least a win or 2 in the last 6 years is laughable. I personally don’t rate Maestre , so washed up Alexander may give him a tough fight if his chin holds up

Comment

Working...
        X