Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Grinds Hard in Camp For John Ryder Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Grinds Hard in Camp For John Ryder Clash

Canelo Alvarez Training Camp For John Ryder Photos Gallery - Canelo Alvarez is set to defend his Undisputed World Super-Middleweight title against John Ryder in a Mexico homecoming on Cinco de Mayo weekend at the Akron Stadium in Guadalajara, Mexico on Saturday May 6, live around the world on DAZN and DAZN PPV in the U.S & Canada. (photos by Meg Oliphant)
    [Click Here To Read More]

and not a golf stick to be seen either, canelo has never lost a fight when hes given up golf in the buildup

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      and not a golf stick to be seen either, canelo has never lost a fight when hes given up golf in the buildup
      Haaha good eye and he's gonna have to really give it up in the bivol rematch.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Haaha good eye and he's gonna have to really give it up in the bivol rematch.
        he wont be even allowed to watch it on tv!!
        Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Soo did he send ggg into retirement

Comment

I watched his all trainings I could find. He is still one punch merchant. But, has some slick defensive moves which will neutralize Ryder's decent punch accuracy.

He will take Ryder's head off and KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
              I watched his all trainings I could find. He is still one punch merchant. But, has some slick defensive moves which will neutralize Ryder's decent punch accuracy.

He will take Ryder's head off and KO him.
              Yea I miss combination punching canelo. This one shot at a time canelo won't cut it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Yea I miss combination punching canelo. This one shot at a time canelo won't cut it anymore.
                I expect hell of a training camp from him for Bivol rematch. He already said that he will increase his output for the rematch. Jabs, combinations and less weight at fight night can give to him WBA belt.

I am curious about his training camp between May-September extremely.
                JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

I expect hell of a training camp from him for Bivol rematch. He already said that he will increase his output for the rematch. Jabs, combinations and less weight at fight night can give to him WBA belt.

I am curious about his training camp between May-September extremely.
                  His output won't increase drastically, or at least it shouldn't (it would look pretty suspicious if his output suddenly goes up a significant amount). He can train all he wants, but his plateau is pretty low at these weights. Even if his output increases however much, Bivol looks to have more gears, so he'll just up the pace to the point where Canelo can't sustain.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post

His output won't increase drastically, or at least it shouldn't (it would look pretty suspicious if his output suddenly goes up a significant amount). He can train all he wants, but his plateau is pretty low at these weights. Even if his output increases however much, Bivol looks to have more gears, so he'll just up the pace to the point where Canelo can't sustain.
                    Don’t agree with that. Their was definitely something very off and/or wrong with Canelo for the first fight against Bivol. And I’m not saying that because he lost or even saying he will win rematch. But I’ve never seen Canelo so physically underwhelming and he looked bloated, soft, with very little muscle tone (for him) leading up to fight. And you can’t say that about 175# division because he looked rock hard and ready against Kovalev. Canelo hinted at something went awry during his training camp in preparation for Bivol. Whether it was illness, vegan diet, injury or personal problems he would not specify. He’s much to proud to make excuses and I credit him for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X