Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bam Rodriguez: The Activity In 2022 Was Great, But It Did Tire My Body Out A Bit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bam Rodriguez: The Activity In 2022 Was Great, But It Did Tire My Body Out A Bit

His performance this weekend should ultimately set the table for the 2023 campaign in store for Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez. The opportunity to become a two-division titlist will mark the first piece of business of the year for San Antonio's Rodriguez. His upcoming vacant WBO flyweight title fight versus Mexico's Cristian Gonzalez--which headlines a four-fight DAZN telecast this Saturday from Boeing Center at Tech Port in San Antonio, Texas--comes on the heels of a breakout 2022 run which saw the young southpaw fight three times on the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn,
    if a 23-year-old can barely fight 3 times a year,
    there's almost no hope the other champs will be active.​

Comment

At first I thought this was some joke, and that he ran out of drive. But the last paragraph says he's aiming for 3 fights again this year, just needed a few months break before going again. No problem with that I guess...
      Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Bam needs to lay off the Twinkies between fights. If he did that, his body wouldn't be so tired.
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

uhhh fighters in the 1920s-1970s fought like every two weeks-1 month

Comment

this shaait is hilarious. All you do is box, not work construction like Joe Smith did while he was still fighting. if Bam is feeling tired he might need to hire a strength and conditioning coach and a nutritionist.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post
              Damn,
              if a 23-year-old can barely fight 3 times a year,
              there's almost no hope the other champs will be active.​
              Him fighting 3 times in the year wasn't the issue,it was the fact those three fights took place within a 7 month span. Israel Gonzalez put up a great effort but you could clearly see that Bam wasn't firing on all cylinders like he was against Cuadras. I think it was Robert who really pushed him to take that quick turnaround 3rd fight.

Comment

Working...
              X