Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora Promises 'Fireworks' in Brian Mendoza Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora Promises 'Fireworks' in Brian Mendoza Showdown

By Thomas Gerbasi - This time last year, Sebastian Fundora was the prospect. Sure, he was highly-ranked, unbeaten, had received positive notices from the fans and media, and fought legit competition in the 154-pound weight class. But regardless of what the sanctioning bodies might say, a prospect doesn't become a contender until he's forced to dig
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hope he gets the charlo tsyzu winner.
    BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

The Charlo brothers, PBC and Mayweather Promotions mantra: Who has he fought, he ain't fought nobody!"

Comment

He's gets hit clean a bit. He'll have to clean that up before he faces Jermell.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

The modern day Cheat Code

Comment

Jr middle is pretty stacked. Call me crazy but I'd like to see the belts fragment and more of these dudes fight each other...strange I know. I feel the same at heavy at the moment.

When guys start to hold the titles hostage like at welter, heavy ect it gets stale and guys avoid good fights to maintain a shot. Sometimes a title split/refresh can make some good fights.

Comment

I think mendoza has a shot
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

He is going to need to develop a better defense when he moves up.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  I think mendoza has a shot
                  They all believe they have a shot until they started getting pounded on. Mendoza gets stopped in 8-9.

Comment

Working...
                  X