Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: I Plan on Dominating Bektemir Melikuziev Once Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: I Plan on Dominating Bektemir Melikuziev Once Again!

Veteran Gabe Rosado will be looking to pull off another shocker on April 22, when he faces dangerous super middleweight puncher Bektemir Melikuziev in a rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bek has the habit of bringing his hands low.

Comment

If Melikuziev loses again against Rosado, they should change his nickname from "Bek The Bully" to "Bek The Idiot".

Comment

Strange how this fight is a rematch and on the loma vs haney there's also another rematch. There was a clear winner in both , don't see why they gotta run it back .

Comment

What wrong is Bek the Bully talking about making right? He didn't lose a controversial decision, he got knocked out.
          There is nothing more conclusive than that when it comes to winning in boxing.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            What wrong is Bek the Bully talking about making right? He didn't lose a controversial decision, he got knocked out.
            There is nothing more conclusive than that when it comes to winning in boxing.
            No kidding. Although I'm not sure Rosado can pull it off again. They must be cashing out on Rosado after he lost 3 in a row since then.

Comment

...so Gordo is to blame for why this pointless rematch is happening.

I'm leaning Bek this time. Gabe has STEEPLY declined. If Bek loses this...he should retire.

Comment

Damn Gabe just doesn't take an easy fight he's a pure warrior I can't see him pulling off the upset again but it would be amazing if he did. After the loss to Mosley it was clear his better days were behind him but hard not to support him.

Comment

Bek dominated and ran into a counter.
                  I Wonder if he'll heistate in the rematch

Comment

I don't remember Rosado dominating like that, he was also on the canvas early I think? Amazing ending though, nothing against Bek, but a highlight KO for the aging warrior, it felt great.

Comment

Working...
                    X