Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gurgen Hovhannisyan Injured, Fight With Charles Martin Scratched From Davis-Garcia Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gurgen Hovhannisyan Injured, Fight With Charles Martin Scratched From Davis-Garcia Undercard

Gurgen Hovhannisyan has suffered an injury that'll prohibit him from taking a significant step up in competition April 22. BoxingScene.com has learned that the gigantic Armenian heavyweight has withdrawn from a 10-round fight against former IBF champion Charles Martin that was supposed to be part of the Gervonta Davis-Ryan Garcia undercard two
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't recall any other year in which so many boxers got injured or 'injured'. What is going on?
    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      I don't recall any other year in which so many boxers got injured or 'injured'. What is going on?
      Indeed, it is the year of the injuries. It started early and it has continued in significant bouts cancelled or rescheduled.

Comment

Gurgen reminds me of the 3 stooges episode were Curly was a boxer

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
          Gurgen reminds me of the 3 stooges episode were Curly was a boxer
          His corner should play All around the mulberry bush if they want him to KO Martin!!!
          Last edited by Wacked_Out; 04-04-2023, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post

I think there might have been 2 of them. One where he hears all around the mulberry bush and goes full on buzzsaw. And one where he smells limburger. Mo, Larry the cheese!!!Mo, Larry the cheese!!! I dont quite remember. But this guy does look it.
            You are exactly right kind sir, those were my two favorite episodes

Comment

Unsure why Martin is being forced to take small money against a 4-0 up and comer. They need to make Martin vs. Andy Ruiz in Carson ASAP. Martins from Long Beach and Andy brings a Mexican crowd. They could make it an all HW card.
              Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Joshua should rematch Martin two more times - like Fury did with Chisora. Fans love that kind of fight where one guy wins easily. Shame he can't jump in now

Comment

Dammit that was the only undercard fight I was looking forward to

Comment

Working...
                  X