Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Think The Public Are Gonna Want AJ To Have 2 More Fights At Franklin's Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Think The Public Are Gonna Want AJ To Have 2 More Fights At Franklin's Level

Eddie Hearn is certain that Anthony Joshua will want to challenge Tyson Fury for his WBC heavyweight title if that bout becomes a realistic option for Joshua's next fight. Joshua's promoter also acknowledged that facing Fury next probably isn't ideal if Joshua is to continue to improve while
    [Click Here To Read More]

I stopped reading at

"I don’t think the public are necessarily gonna want him to have another two fights at the Jermaine Franklin level,” Hearn said. “They’re gonna wanna see him step up. If that’s Dillian Whyte, "

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
      I stopped reading at

"I don’t think the public are necessarily gonna want him to have another two fights at the Jermaine Franklin level,” Hearn said. “They’re gonna wanna see him step up. If that’s Dillian Whyte, "
      Exactly. Dillian Whyte IS Jermaine Franklin level.

Comment

Hearn talking nonsense & acting like an innocent bystander
        Nothing stopping AJ having another 2 tune up fights at Franklin's level.
        Gym fights with nda signed. He can afford to pay a couple of guys half a million each or thereabouts for real fights away from the public
        It's less to do with the public demand & is more the fact Hearn has little to offer DAZN yet promised the earth.
        He needs viewing numbers or he's without a platform.
        Canelo guarantees & makes up for all the other low numbers in the year.
        AJ was the same but has lost his sheen
        It's Hearn pulling strings & looking for more cash in his own pocket
        Last edited by Neil Anblomi; 04-03-2023, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Exactly. Dillian Whyte IS Jermaine Franklin level.
          Don't think Hearn is proposing he fights Whyte twice. Whyte/Fury/Wilder were the names he said. Any two combinations from this three would be a step above two fights at the level of Jermaine Franklin, woudn't you say?

Comment

Its time to cash out vs Fury in UK before its too late and AJ could get beaten again by a low profile fighter.. Ruiz Jr and Usyk took AJ's manhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Anblomi View Post
              Hearn talking nonsense & acting like an innocent bystander
              Nothing stopping AJ having another 2 tune up fights at Franklin's level.
              Gym fights with nda signed. He can afford to pay a couple of guys half a million each or thereabouts for real fights away from the public
              It's less to do with the public demand & is more the fact Hearn has little to offer DAZN yet promised the earth.
              He needs viewing numbers or he's without a platform.
              Canelo guarantees & makes up for all the other low numbers in the year.
              AJ was the same but has lost his sheen
              It's Hearn pulling strings & looking for more cash in his own pocket
              If Hearn is talking nonsense, your suggestion that Joshua drops a million to have real fights with no audience is bigger nonsense. Would that leave him with any further fights with an actual audience in 2023? Seems a good way to further derail his career, while draining his bank account. Or are you suggesting he fights Fury in 2023 also after these two fights? Seems like a shortcut to CTE.

Comment

Give to Greedy King Fury a 70-20% split and AJ has a fight!

Comment

Fans don’t want to see AJ fight someone franklins level, they want to see AJ fight the guy who fans thought beat Whyte

Comment

That means the Public is DEFINITELY getting 1 more fight at Franklin's level.

Hearn needs his skull bashed in
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X