Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: Joshua's A C-nt! He Wants To Fight My Leftovers & Then Talk ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: Joshua's A C-nt! He Wants To Fight My Leftovers & Then Talk ****!

Dillian Whyte doesn't consider his rematch against Anthony Joshua the foregone conclusion it appeared to be not all that long ago. The brash heavyweight contender eviscerated Joshua because Whyte doesn't think the former heavyweight champion
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whyte is a good fighter and all but he is an idiot when talks , Franklin beat him easy made him look bad , I'm glad aj faught him , he deserved it , to me Whyte looked lost in there with Franklin kind of how AJ looked against usyk , AJ had his moments but was lost most of the time

Comment

Fake beef to try and sell this unwanted rematch.

Comment

Pray for Dillian, he seems to have serious brain damage

Comment

Whyte is just reiterating the fact that he's ready to get beaten soundly by the highest bidder. The human punching bag is selling his head, gut, and liver for the biggest payday.

Comment

Honestly, I’m not sure AJ vs Fury is even competitive right now, I’d prefer AJ vs Whyte.

Comment

It’s a riot when the Matchroom bros piss all over each other

Comment

Whyte sucked bad in his last two fights so I don`t know why is he trashing other guys.

After many years begging for WBC world title shot he finally got it and performed miserably.

He can fight old faded guys like Ortiz, but i don`t want to se him again in big fights.
                TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Yea Franklin was mentally broken by you whyte pmsl seriously this guy is delusional as it gets and the fact he thinks he broke Franklin and won a couple of rounds against fury tells you that he drank too much of his own kool aid I want aj to fight him next and destroy him!

Comment

Whyte needed some home cooking against Franklin and AJ won almost every round regardless what the scores were.

Like always Whyte is delusional but he might get the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X