Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dogboe: Robeisy Ramirez Is A Terrific Fighter But The Result Was Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dogboe: Robeisy Ramirez Is A Terrific Fighter But The Result Was Bull****

Isaac Dogboe was displeased with the officiating on both sides of the ropes in his latest title bid. The former WBO junior featherweight titlist had plenty to say about referee Gary Ritter as well as judges Josef Mason, David Sutherland and Chris Flores following his twelve-round defeat to double Olympic Gold medalist Robeisy Ramirez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very good fighter, but he switches off too often during fights and never can sustain the good work he does. Maybe a rematch with Joet Gonzalez, who I believe was given generous scorecards in his own fight.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

All those shots to the head from just a few years ago are now showing up in Dogboys inability to see the truth. Or accept a loose in the ring. His opponent did not look great but you dont have to beat the dog in the ring. Joet is the one who shined in the ring sat night not him or his opponent. Joet showed why he should had got the W against doggy just 8 months ago.

Comment

Dogboe needs to hear your balance and pressure are terrible and you have many other small gaps as well, and you lost clean! End of story

Comment

Looked lopsided to me, and the scores reflected it. I guess all competitors feel they did better than they did. Dogboe put up a good fight; he was just outmatched. No shame in that. Ramirez may not be a generational talent, but he’s worthy of a belt. I expect him to improve. Robeisy still has only thirteen professional fights under his belt. But he’s already 29. Ramirez has 3-4 years to make his money.
          BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

There's no need for a rematch , if they fight a thousand times, Robeisy wins all one thousand fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
              Very good fighter, but he switches off too often during fights and never can sustain the good work he does. Maybe a rematch with Joet Gonzalez, who I believe was given generous scorecards in his own fight.
              I agree with everything you typed... including the wide Gonzales scorecards. I thought he won, but those landslide scores seemed completely off from how great that fight with Vivas actually was.

Comment

Dogboe always exuded an air of being a deeply religious, spiritual man but right after he gave his praise to god in the post fight interview he starts swearing and acting disrespectful regarding the decision. This is the problem with people who subscribe to organized religion, they act disrespectful and belligerent towards others and use religion as a scapegoat for their ridiculous behaviour. "I can act like a total knob because I'm a devout follower of Jesus Christ!" My respect for Dogboe has definitely gone down a notch.

Comment

Dog*****ss true colors always come out told you guys he a was piece of shyyt.

****k off you bum take your ass back to whatever shed you crawled out of.

Comment

I was rooting Dogboe , But Ramirez gave him a boxing lesson dude has serious skills .

Comment

Working...
                    X