Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Didn't Think Joshua Looked Particularly Good, He Seemed Apprehensive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Didn't Think Joshua Looked Particularly Good, He Seemed Apprehensive

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte was ringside on Saturday night at the O2 Arena in London, to watch former foe Anthony Joshua win a tough twelve round unanimous decision over Jermaine Franklin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He looked better than you did

Comment

"The difference is I go the distance with Franklin and everyone says, ‘oh you’re boring’. Joshua goes the distance with Franklin and he gets praised for it
      Didn't see very much praising of Joshua
      blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Always good to get the PED perspective from this bloated punching bag

Comment

At least Joshua beat the guy for real. Whyte got a major gift.

Comment

I haven’t watched it yet but I’m curious what a fight between these 2 versions of Joshua & Whyte would look like.

Comment

Everyone would be apprehensive when every good punch you land on a dude comes with a very quick and often hard counter. Franklin took away a lot of his game plan with that repeated action.

Comment

Every version of Joshua beats Whyte.

Comment

Does he think he looked any better best fight for them is rematch then. When he beats Whyte go for Tyson fury his confidence will be back beating Whyte
                  Last edited by rudy; 04-02-2023, 04:52 PM.

Comment

He ain’t lying doe

Comment

Working...
                    X