Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Joshua Has Lost All His Aggression and Killer Instincts, He Was Very Hesitant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Joshua Has Lost All His Aggression and Killer Instincts, He Was Very Hesitant

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch was not overly impressed with the recent performance by two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Completely agree with Froch. Joshua is finished, he's rapidly reaching the David Price stage.
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

I agree with Froch. I think Joshua is just hanging around for one more big payday.
      thack thack likes this.

Comment

I will be laughing all around if this version Joshua beats Fury.

To be honest, Fury has fought only Wilder, Whyte and Chisora lately. I still rate Joshua higher than all these guys.
        blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Very dramatic, Franklin is a in form fighter 'This version of Franklin is considerably better than the Chisora who Fury just fought'.

Yes Joshua's performance was not as brutal as people were anticipating 'But the important thing is that he achieved his first win in 2 years'.

Joshua won most of the rounds, and was never really in threat of losing the fight 'Overall for me his performance was satisfactory'.

Tyson Fury has had by far more underwhelming performances vs lower level fighters etc.

Comment

Spot on take from Carl.

Comment

best time ever to fight joshua now, worst time to fight usyk, am i fury just thinking out loud

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                Very dramatic, Franklin is a in form fighter 'This version of Franklin is considerably better than the Chisora who Fury just fought'.

Yes Joshua's performance was not as brutal as people were anticipating 'But the important thing is that he achieved his first win in 2 years'.

Joshua won most of the rounds, and was never really in threat of losing the fight 'Overall for me his performance was satisfactory'.

Tyson Fury has had by far more underwhelming performances vs lower level fighters etc.
                It's not the fact that he didn't win convincingly. It's more to do with his attitude during the fight, for Joshua really seemed afraid to be hit. He looked much more willing vs Usyk, perhaps because he regarded him as a smaller fighter who he was convinced to knock out. Now he doesn't even feel safe against a B-level fighter like Franklin.

At the risk of sounding ridiculous in the future, I'm saying it again right now: Joshua will not be the same anymore, from now on it's downhill. And if someone puts him in the ring with Wilder, that's out and out murder.

Comment

Bang on.

Comment

He should definitely stay at this level for at least one more before fighting at the title level again.

I think his lack of aggression is a reflection of his confidence. He's anxious about taking a shot and doesn't want to let his hands go. Confidence is rebuilt from success.

Comment

Working...
                    X