Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson On Robeisy Ramirez: He's Been Looking Good; I See [Rematch] Happening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson On Robeisy Ramirez: He's Been Looking Good; I See [Rematch] Happening

Shakur Stevenson and Robeisy Ramirez have become friends while training alongside one another at Top Rank's gym in Las Vegas. Stevenson still would like to avenge his controversial loss to Ramirez in the bantamweight gold medal match at the 2016
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not sure if it'll ever happen but I'm down to watching these two talented fighters go at it

Comment

Stevenson is too big for Robeisy now. It'll never happen. Stevenson was too big when they fought the first time, and now there's a ridiculous size discrepancy. It's never going to happen. I don't like seeing these bigger guys pulling up smaller guys to fight just because they've now made a name for themselves. Stevenson needs to fight guys his own size now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
        Stevenson is too big for Robeisy now. It'll never happen. Stevenson was too big when they fought the first time, and now there's a ridiculous size discrepancy. It's never going to happen. I don't like seeing these bigger guys pulling up smaller guys to fight just because they've now made a name for themselves. Stevenson needs to fight guys his own size now.
        Shakur & Robeisy were only a few pounds apart in camp. Shakur's an average 135 pounder & Robeisy is a big featherweight. Either way.. they weigh around the same amount. Same inch reach & both started at flyweight in the ameaturs
        Last edited by messi807; 04-02-2023, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Make this happen , real good high skill level fight .........

Comment

Good fight but the way stevenson is moving up the weights i can see them missing each other.

Comment

Working...
            X