Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua on Tyson Fury Fight: Ball's in His Court, We're Not Getting Any Younger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua on Tyson Fury Fight: Ball's in His Court, We're Not Getting Any Younger

Anthony Joshua says that he wants to be back in the ring sooner rather than later. The heavyweight got back to winning ways on Saturday night, exclusively live on DAZN. Joshua was taking on America's Jermaine Franklin over 12 rounds at the O2 Arena in London and was extended the distance by the man who was last in the ring against Dillian Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These two might as well give the U.K. Fans what they want. Can we imagine the atmosphere at any stadium that they fight in across the pond

Comment

I must be honest. I don`t care. Fury is a proven coward and I really don`t care about him fighting Usyk`s victims.

I would watch Fury - Usyk and Joshua -Wilder.

Comment

2023 and we still havent seen AJ/Fury or AJ/Wilder, perhaps the two biggest fights that could have been made post-Floyd/Pac. Way to go boxing.
        TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Yes, hope fury don't fear joshua too much after Franklin fight. If fight don't happen I will always blame fury after usy k fiasco

Comment

Going to points with a fighter outside of top 30 don't get you world title fight. Take on wilder. He deserves title fight just as much as sensitive aj.

Comment

Joshua reminds me somewhat of Bruno, very musuclar, and very slow, with good power.

Fury is way above Joshua in skill.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

After AJs display last night I’m not so hyped for that fight any more i think Fury outboxes him easily possibly stopping him late, i would much rather see the Fury v Usyk fight i think even Joyce will give it a better go than AJ these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post
                  After AJs display last night I’m not so hyped for that fight any more i think Fury outboxes him easily possibly stopping him late, i would much rather see the Fury v Usyk fight i think even Joyce will give it a better go than AJ these days.
                  But it would be a huge fight and every boxing fan would buy it.

Surely now the current crop are all in their mid to late 30s it's time that we started getting them facing off?

Comment

I provide for the fans? I provide for the fans? You Friggin hugged half the fight. Lip service is so gross.

Comment

Working...
                    X