No announcement yet.

Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym Shattered Dunne's Dreams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym Shattered Dunne's Dreams

Bernard Dunne’s WBA super-bantamweight title was sensationally ripped away from him on Saturday September 26th, as Thai challenger Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym bludgeoned the Dubliner into submission. Dropped three times, in front of a shocked home crowd, it is difficult to see where the 28-year-old Irishman goes from here. [details]

Damn, just saw the vid, and Dunne Ws outboxing teh **** out of poon, too bad he have a china chin.

Dude needs to get his **** together, because he ahve very good boxing skills and great handspeed!!!

Comment

Dunne is done!

I had a feeling before the fight that Poonsorat would overwhelm Dunne the same way that Martinez did when he knocked out Dunne in 86 seconds. It seems that Dunne does not have sufficient power to withstand tough stronger little men who can bang. He only took Cordoba's title because Cordoba like Dunne has no power punches. If Cordoba had met Poonsorat then Cordoba would have gone the same way. I've always thought that Dunne looks quite frail at the weight with wee skinny arms and no muscle bulk in contrast to the 2 men who knocked him out. There is no future for him in this weight division. His last chance should be to bulk up and move up a weight or 2 and if he still has no ability to stay on his feet then he should quit.
      Last edited by newry jim; 09-27-2009, 04:47 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by newry jim View Post
        I had a feeling before the fight that Poonsorat would overwhelm Dunne the same way that Martinez did when he knocked out Dunne in 86 seconds. It seems that Dunne does not have sufficient power to withstand tough stronger little men who can bang. He only took Cordoba's title because Cordoba like Dunne has no power punches. If Cordoba had met Poonsorat then Cordoba would have gone the same way. I've always thought that Dunne looks quite frail at the weight with wee skinny arms and no muscle bulk in contrast to the 2 men who knocked him out. There is no future for him in this weight division. His last chance should be to bulk up and move up a weight or 2 and if he still has no ability to stay on his feet then he should quit.
        His problem is the chin. You can have the best trainer in the world, the most determination, diet, equipment, preparation and even technical skills, if you don't have a chin, boxing is not for you. We all agree the best defensive fighter in the world is Maywether but even he had to endure a few shots from Marquez. Everyone has to. That's why you NEED a chin.

Comment

Working...
        X