Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jahi Tucker Outlasts Nikoloz Sekhniashvili, Earns Unanimous Decision In Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jahi Tucker Outlasts Nikoloz Sekhniashvili, Earns Unanimous Decision In Action Fight

Jahi Tucker called for a showdown with Xander Zayas but gladly settled for his stablemate. The unbeaten prospect survived a major gut check and passed with flying colors to outpoint Georgian bruiser Nikoloz Sekhniashvili. Judges Henry Ellick (77-74), Chris Flores (77-74) and Chris Ritter (77-74) all awarded five of the eight
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tucker got rocked a lot. The defense is weak with this one...
    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Passed with flying colors? Tucker is trash. He didn’t even win this fight. He won one round in the first 5 rounds and had a point deduction. It was literally impossible. Dude just runs his mouth, has no defense, is feather fisted and is a little a hole. Him running his mouth afterwards claiming he’s the best was almost as annoying as listening to Tim Bradley d ride and butcher yet another commentary.

Comment

Great fight from Tucker. I'm not sure if he'll beat the Puerto Rican kid, but I like him

Comment

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post
          Passed with flying colors? Tucker is trash. He didn’t even win this fight. He won one round in the first 5 rounds and had a point deduction. It was literally impossible. Dude just runs his mouth, has no defense, is feather fisted and is a little a hole. Him running his mouth afterwards claiming he’s the best was almost as annoying as listening to Tim Bradley d ride and butcher yet another commentary.
          Love the graphic they showed where they were talking him up and show how he was out landed every single round iirc lmao.

He’s going to get highlight reeled at this rate with the way he takes the shots he takes. It was still a nice fight though. I do like his temperament.

Comment

Sparring was to easy for to long lol. He pretty much squares up, puts both hands in front and leans forward to push the other guy away.. Didn't think he'd survive the first but, that rage kept him up. Self control or it's going to be a short and painful career.

If he stays smart and learns to channel that rage, he could do very well.. he's got legit skills but, should not expect easy KO's anymore.

Comment

I look forward to seeing the punk narcissist get the sht kicked out of him and humble his ass.
              Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Had the Georgian not lost sting in his punches , this would of been chit show for Tucker
                He gets hit often and stays in the pocket way to long to get hit
                Boxer with power will have him queer street in no time

Comment

The announcers loved him because he has no discipline, doesnt listen to his corner, with no respect for the rules or the ref due to 'rage'. So they love him for that stuff. That made me kind of angry.
                  club fighter club fighter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Great fight from Tucker. I'm not sure if he'll beat the Puerto Rican kid, but I like him
                    Tucker fought a hell of a fight against Sekhniashvili, strong chin but poor defense. I don't know if he can beat Zayas, as a matter of fact I think that Zayas beats him.
                    I would still love to see a fight between the both of them, because they're both undefeated, have an incredible will to win, and that's makes for a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X