Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Back in The Mix, Secures Decision Over Jermaine Franklin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Back in The Mix, Secures Decision Over Jermaine Franklin

By Keith Idec - Anthony Joshua wasn't spectacular Saturday night, but the former heavyweight champion comfortably got back to his winning ways with another new trainer, Derrick James, in his corner. The British superstar was workmanlike in out-landing Jermaine Franklin during their 12-round main event at O2 Arena in London. Judges Steve Gray (118-111), Fabian Guggenheim (117-111) and Alex Levin (117-111)
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by pretty boy_; 04-01-2023, 05:40 PM.

Former two-time unified Heavyweight Champion of the World Anthony Joshua fights at The O2 in London for the first time since 2016 as he begins life under the tutelage of new head trainer Derrick James. (photos by Mark Robinson)

‘AJ’ returns to the scene of his first World Title win over Charles Martin to face another American contender in Jermaine Franklin.

Fabio Wardley is riding high after claiming the vacant British Title in November with a third round stoppage over Nathan Gormley at Wembley Arena in London, and the Ipswich ace returns to the capital for his fourth straight fight and third in that run at The O2, and meets American Michael Polite-Coffie in his first fight of 2023.

Italy’s European Middleweight ruler Matteo Signani takes on Former British and Commonwealth Champion Felix Cash
    Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams fights in the UK for the third time and will be looking for a statement win over River Wilson-Bent.

Campbell Hatton is back in action after hitting double figures in Liverpool in March, and the son of British boxing legend Ricky will meet Staffordshire’s experienced Louis Fielding in his first eight round battle in the paid ranks and Essex’s John Hedges lands his first eight round clash against Poland’s Daniel Bocianski.

Comment

I enjoy these afternoon cards ........... WAR BOXING

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        I enjoy these afternoon cards ........... WAR BOXING
        What time does it start

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

What time does it start
          The before the bell segment starts at 10:45 AM Eastern time , main card starts at 2:00 PM
          edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

The before the bell segment starts at 10:45 AM Eastern time , main card starts at 2:00 PM
            Full day of boxing? Count me in

Comment

10pm uk main event… 4am us main event… 6am Australia grand prix… I’m getting no sleep tonight
              James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Not sure if I missed any bouts , but before the bell portion is live

Comment

Apparently Peter Kadiru got a 1st round stoppage after getting stopped in the 1st his last bout .

Comment

Oh wow, didn’t realize Michael Coffie was fighting Wardley .

Good for him

Comment

Working...
                    X