Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Manager Predicts Joshua Will Return to Dominance With New Coach Like Klitschko Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Manager Predicts Joshua Will Return to Dominance With New Coach Like Klitschko Did

Bernd Bonte is a believer in Anthony Joshua. The famously scrupulous German handler of Ukrainian brothers Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko, the two top heavyweights of the aughts, insisted that Joshua is bound to have a resurgent second chapter of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What an idiot lmao. AJ is done as a top 3 HW

Comment

I highly doubt it. Even if Joshua manages to defeat this pudding he's fighting tonight, he'll never be good enough to beat Fury, Wilder or Usyk.

​​​​​

Comment

Not likely. Joshua is about 34 and he is not getting any better. Fury is out of the picture, he doesn`t care any more, Wilder is 38, Usyk is about 36 and slowing down.

I think we are in transition, I don`t expect the guy with a long reign any time soon.
        Hooded Terror Hooded Terror likes this.

Comment

AJ is mentally vulnerable but with the right coach and a good performance he will soon become world champion again
          Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

For Joshua, Fury, Wilder, Usyk.

I don't really think it is about dominance over the entire division 'At this stage of their careers'.

It is about fighting each other, and gaining a conclusion to who is the best fighter from this 'Their era'.

Right now? Tyson Fury can claim to be ranked number 1 'But Fury is not unequivocally the ranked Number 1 Heavyweight, as he is not undisputed neither has he faced Joshua, Usyk or Joyce'.

Joe Joyce & Usyk are apart of Fury & Joshua's era, they just progressed in their careers differently 'Putting more emphasis on the amateur ranks, and even after the Olympics boxing in the World series boxing league etc'.

Note: Fury is can claim to be the number 1 ranked Heavyweight on Merritt 'But Usyk is currently the most accomplished active fighter in the sport of boxing'.

Comment

Bonte’s claim to fame is that he was in the orbit of the Klitschkos, but he hardly steered the boxing aspects of their careers. For that expertise, he ceded control to Finkel, who did all the heavy lifting. Asking Bonte for his opinion about Joshua’s future in boxing is quite a worthless exercise.

Comment

Derrick James is no Manny Steward

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  For Joshua, Fury, Wilder, Usyk.

I don't really think it is about dominance over the entire division 'At this stage of their careers'.

It is about fighting each other, and gaining a conclusion to who is the best fighter from this 'Their era'.

Right now? Tyson Fury can claim to be ranked number 1 'But Fury is not unequivocally the ranked Number 1 Heavyweight, as he is not undisputed neither has he faced Joshua, Usyk or Joyce'.

Joe Joyce & Usyk are apart of Fury & Joshua's era, they just progressed in their careers differently 'Putting more emphasis on the amateur ranks, and even after the Olympics boxing in the World series boxing league etc'.

Note: Fury is can claim to be the number 1 ranked Heavyweight on Merritt 'But Usyk is currently the most accomplished active fighter in the sport of boxing'.
                  I would put it at (regarding heavyweight division resumes)

1. Fury - ended Wilder and Wlad long runs as champ and on away turf
                  2. Usyk - beat AJ twice
                  3. Wilder - 1 loss to the no.1
                  4. AJ - loss to a great in Usyk but also lost to Ruiz

i think they are still the top 4 fighters. And AJ winning is better for the division.
                  i think there is about 0 chance we see AJ vs Fury and AJ vs Wilder but hopefully we get at least one by the end of 2024. I do still think Usyk Fury will be back on the table, i can see Usyk beating Dubois and Fury beating Joyce and then Fury Usyk if still hold titles in a Saudi fight towards end of the year

With Ruiz having his own personal problems if he isn't fighting this year then wouldn't mind seeing Joyce vs Wilder. I think Wilder has the power to be the one to drop him and stop him but Joyce can make it interesting if he is able to get up like Fury did.

Comment

All the current heavyweights are all getting old , I think within 2 years we are going to see Anderson at the top of the division.

Comment

Working...
                    X