Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez Views Gonzalez Win As "The Night I Felt Like I Could Fight For World Title Next"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez Views Gonzalez Win As "The Night I Felt Like I Could Fight For World Title Next"

Robeisy Ramirez did not waste any time to position himself for a major title. To hear him tell it, though, the opportunity he will receive this weekend was more than a year in the making. A trio of knockout wins in 2022 has placed Ramirez--a 2012 and 2016 Olympic Gold medalist for Cuba--in line to face former 122-pound titlist Isaac Dogboe (24-2, 15KOs) for the vacant WBO featherweight title. However, it wasn't his victories over Jose Matias Romero, Abraham Nova or Eric Donovan that left him of the belief that he was ready for the title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I saw this fight and Robeisy came in as the underdog, well, that's what it looked like when Gonzalez made a grand entrance with bells and whistles and girls as if he's going to be the next PPV star. Unfortunately, the train got derailed to his surprise and his team.

Comment

Working...
    X