Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: Loma Is A Good Fighter, But I'm Just On A Totally Different Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: Loma Is A Good Fighter, But I'm Just On A Totally Different Level

Devin Haney claimed Thursday that he is a level above Vasiliy Lomachenko, and not just based on subjective placement on pound-for-pound lists.
    [Click Here To Read More]

a different level of what?

Comment

100% true. Haney is just on a different level and he will make it look easy. loma, garcia, davis are all PED user but haney will make them look like garbage.

Comment

the floyd career path fighting guys like kambosos who arent good but score upset wins and 35 year old guys who clearly arent as good as they were.

Comment

I think Devin might be right about beating Loma but Tank is much more dangerous. Let's see what happens with Ryan first.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            the floyd career path fighting guys like kambosos who arent good but score upset wins and 35 year old guys who clearly arent as good as they were.
            Soooo, it’s Haney’s fault that Loma passed on the opportunity to fight him a couple of years back when he was the mandatory, gave up his title and chose to fight Lopez instead? Is it also Haney’s fault that Lopez lost to Kambosos who then had all of the remaining titles that Haney needed to be undisputed? There are plenty of guys guilty of doing what you said but Haney has been trying to fight the guys that matter in his division.

Comment

Man I'm not looking forward to haney-shakur if Haney were to win

Comment

Haney is talking too much and will hit the floor at least once in his fight with Loma.
                brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

At this stage yes, Loma is past his prime. I expect Haney to dominate. Prime vs prime this one would have been a real treat.
                  real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

T
                    Originally posted by EmpiresBoxing View Post
                    100% true. Haney is just on a different level and he will make it look easy. loma, garcia, davis are all PED user but haney will make them look like garbage.
                    Where’s the proof about the peds ?
                    Oh right , your just talking out of your azz
                    I bet your a big hugger in life
                    Last edited by MulaKO; 03-30-2023, 06:19 PM.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X