Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Fury Believes Usyk Will Turn Attention To Wilder, Give Dubois a Step-Aside Fee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Fury Believes Usyk Will Turn Attention To Wilder, Give Dubois a Step-Aside Fee

John Fury, father of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, believes Oleksandr Usyk will defend his WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA world titles against Deontay Wilder in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"He had a better offer from Deontay Wilder and his team with the Saudis over there." And who's fault was that? Tyson Fury's penny pinching 70/30 deal. How did a Fury/Usyk deal fall through with the Saudis? I think you can point to Fury, again.

Comment

Big Fraudy also said Sugar Hill should be sacked for exposing his fraudulent son.
      ScroogeMcГuck ScroogeMcГuck likes this.

Comment

Btw, would be stupid to pay Frank anything.
        Kneeling biatch DD is a perfect Friday night tune-up to Usyk for Wilder fight next day.
        _Rexy_ _Rexy_ 4truth 4truth like this.

Comment

No one but Frank, please someone pay me, Warren is the tiniest bit interested in Usyk / Dubois.

give me Usyk vs Joyce or Ruiz or Wilder.

Comment

Wonder if Big John still tucks Tyson into bed and reads him scaredy squirrel every night.

Comment

I would prefer Wilder over Tyson anyways, an excellent boxer vs the most dangerious puncher next to Gervonta Tank Davis! Let's go

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                I would prefer Wilder over Tyson anyways, an excellent boxer vs the most dangerious puncher next to Gervonta Tank Davis! Let's go
                Lmao BusBoyJosh and his dumbass statements once again, most dangerous puncher next to Tank? The same Tank who went 12 rounds with Pitbull Cruz? I'm sure if it takes you 12 rounds to get a one legged Gamboa out of there when all his previous losses were by KO you are not the most dangerous puncher in the game. Tank can punch but he's not a better puncher than Wilder.

Lol "Dangerious" isn't that like Gangstalicious from the Boondocks catch phrase?
                Fact Fact Pharlapz Pharlapz like this.

Comment

John fury really is a bitter old crook that needs to take a hike

Comment

Who is Tyson Fury fighting next, a top level fighter? That is what people really want to know.

Usyk will make his next fight easily, whether that is against one of his mandatory competitors or another top level fighter.

I think Dubois vs Usyk is a big fight. I am not fond of stadium fights, but in the UK 'That fight is a stadium fight'.

gooderz84 gooderz84 Ricky12 Richard like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X