Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Needs Permission from British Boxing Board to Fight Benn in Middle East, Says Board Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Needs Permission from British Boxing Board to Fight Benn in Middle East, Says Board Head

Embattled British welterweight Conor Benn may not need permission from his homeland commission to make his return to the ring on foreign soil, but Eubank Jr. apparently is a very different story.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not if he withdraws his licence.

Eubank-Benn is unlikely for June I think, very possible for later in the year though.

Comment

The board here are just like the fackin government, think they got a hold of you anywhere. They can’t do fack all other than threaten to take his licence but it wouldn’t be justified. I don’t like this fight though, eubank should fight smith again and do what he should have in the first, knock the scouse cont out.

Comment

This is what happens when you think you've become so big of a star you think you can have war with an institution making it look like it is a person that you can handily defeat. It would have been over in probably less than a year if this dummmy had cooperated and humbled himself.
        Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

if the cash is right eubank will drop everything
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

These guys are on a powertrip. Keep within your district. What happens outside of the UK is none of your business.

Comment

China is the leading egg producer in the world by far, 580 billion eggs a year, this fight needs to go to china

Comment

Originally this was a bit of an odd fight, a fringe contender at 147 facing a fringe contender at 160 just because both had famous fathers. But now one has tested positive and embarrassed himself with his attitude. The other has been knocked out. Then on top of that putting the fight in the ME, you lose out on the UK ticket sales which was part of the reason for doing the fight in the first place. I know the Arabs have spent money on some big fights, but realistically how much are they going to pay for a meaningless fight between 2 unimpressive fighters that nobody outside the UK cares about?

Comment

Hearn needs suspending for his role should the circus fight go ahead , he is for sure bringing boxing in to distribute , nothing is clearer from this thug. Benn has failed two drugs tests and has told the governing body to 'do one' and Hearn is behind this !! It's obvious that little Benn tried through cheating to be big Benn and got caught , he has had ample opportunity
                  to clear his name but even his 270 page 'evidence' won't do the trick otherwise he would have shown these findings. Eddy and Benn ....do one!
                  Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Not if he withdraws his licence.

Eubank-Benn is unlikely for June I think, very possible for later in the year though.
                    I think Eddie is going to try and make it. And have Brook lined up for the winner (maybe even the loser)

All this ****show is happening simply cause Eddie and Benn don't want to face a hearing. But when Eddie wanted to hide Whytes dirty test. He managed to get a hearing the morning of the fight, i still find it crazy no one questioned eddie and bbbofc more on that. A secret hearing the morning of the fight for a dirty ped test. Crazy
                    Corelone Corelone MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X