Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: The More Jermaine Franklin Talks, The Bigger Grave He Digs For Himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: The More Jermaine Franklin Talks, The Bigger Grave He Digs For Himself

Anthony Joshua intends to make Jermaine Franklin pay for the trash the American contender has talked during the promotion of their fight Saturday night. The former IBF, IBO, WBA and WBO heavyweight champion didn't predict anything other than a victory during their final
    [Click Here To Read More]

maybe Joshua should stfu until he wins another one lol

Comment

Please get this over quick and lets move on!
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Wasnt Franklin praising Joshua and saying he does his trash talking once he gets in the ring?
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Did anyone see AJ in the IFTV interview? The guy was asking him why he said he would retire (in 2 interviews now) if he loses to Franklin and AJ said he was just telling the media what they want to hear so he didn't have to discuss his career with them.

On one level it's smart but then if he loses - everyone is going to say "You said you would retire!". Maybe he just doesn't care

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
            Wasnt Franklin praising Joshua and saying he does his trash talking once he gets in the ring?
            I didn’t watch the press conference, but I definitely saw an article on here about Franklin saying exactly what you said . Lol

Comment

finally the old AJ is back, the old seek and destroy monster out for blood

Comment

I just hope he don't go the distance with a sub par opponent from Saginaw, MI of all places!

Comment

I picked this clown to beat Franklin but now I don’t know…this dude is such a mental midget Franklin is probably going to have his moments…the fact that he even picked this guy shows how little confidence he has in himself and to have to psych himself up by threatening this guy for showing his confidence let’s me know his head is not in the fight game

Comment

Don’t think this one goes the distance

Comment

Working...
                    X