Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: I Want To See Joshua Get Rid of Franklin Early - Then Call Out Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: I Want To See Joshua Get Rid of Franklin Early - Then Call Out Fury

Former two-division world champion Carl Frampton believes Anthony Joshua needs to win with a statement making performance against Jermaine Frankin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

if he had a set of balls instead of carrying a handbag hed call out wilder

Comment

Doing that may be the worst possible outcome. He would KO him, call out Fury, Fury would say yes and we would read 250 articles leading up to it, and the fight would fall through.

Comment

If josh.loses to franklin, I want Josh to call out fury too. No excuses not to see them fight.
        Of course if you marinate fight too long there's a chance either loses, whose fault is that, not ours? So don't use that as excuse to no longer fight!
        Last edited by hugh grant; 03-30-2023, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Don't be surprised if Franklin knocks this bum out.

Comment

Another one trying to distract and deflect from Fraudy's duck of Usyk.
            JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

I listened to a Frank Warren interview yesterday, and I am not sure whether anyone else has noticed 'A certain tactic team Fury like to use on the sly'.

Whoever are Fury's closest nearest competition, there is a trend for ether Fury's hardcore fans or team to 'Suggest fighters like Joshua should fight them, before they face off with Fury'.

Since Fury has not done a fight deal to fight Usyk 'It is Joe Joyce who is Fury's nearest competition, and this fight should be able to get made real quick'.

Do not be surprised that if Joshua beats Franklin, there will then be plenty of talk and suggestions for Joshua 'To face Joe Joyce'.

People will create narratives that it is some kind of requirement for Joshua to fight Joyce before Fury etc.

Note: The reason why these tactics are used by Fury's hardcore fans is to protect Tyson Fury 'And they want other fighters to beat Fury's nearest competition, but simultaneously they will down play and devalue this competition' If this competition is beat, they will claim that Fury would of beaten those fighters easily 'Because he is undefeated, and apparently some kind of monster'.

If Joshua does beat Franklin impressively, and calls for the Fury fight 'I don't think it will be a straight for fight to make'.

I personally stated sometime back, that if Fury does not fight Usyk 'Then there will be public pressure for him to fight Joyce'.

Former fighters such as David Price have already come out and stated 'That it would be uncharacteristic for Fury to fight Joyce next'.

Tyson Fury throughout his career has been matched greatly, he takes big fights when he absolutely has to and he operates below World level predominately in-between those fights 'Anthony Joshua since he first become Champion was not matched in this fashion'.

I would rather Fury fight Joyce next, and I do think Joshua should fight his way back into a title fight 'Beating Franklin for me is not a big enough win, for Joshua to get a title fight'. But of course this is not how the professional game works entirely, it is like snakes and ladders.

Maybe if Joshua beat Franklin, and beat another fighter at World level 'That would be enough to merit a title fight, plus two wins would build back genuine momentum'.

I am more interested in who Fury is going to fight next, his last two fights have barely been at World level 'Surely his next fight has to be a higher level fight'.

Nobody seems to be making any suggestions, which makes me think 'Fury is going to use the old tactics of ticking over again'.

Fury's last two fights essentially have been ticking over fights. Don't kid yourselves, there are multiple active fighters who would of beaten both Whyte & Chisora more impressively than Fury etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 03-30-2023, 07:07 AM.

Comment

AJ will stay far away from Fury, Wilder, and Joyce.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  Another one trying to distract and deflect from Fraudy's duck of Usyk.
                  Nobody cares about that gap toothed draft dodger.

Fury vs Joshua will be made this summer and that's a far bigger fight.

Comment

Franklin is a good fighter. And he's small too (AJ struggles against small guys) so we'll see. I think AJ wins but I don't see him getting a KO early.

Also AJ keeps changing his trainers. Never a good recipe for instant success

Comment

Working...
                    X