Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alimkhanuly-Butler, Moloney-Astrolabio Card May 13 Headed To Stockton, California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alimkhanuly-Butler, Moloney-Astrolabio Card May 13 Headed To Stockton, California

Janibek Alimkhanuly and Steven Butler have a site for their middleweight championship match May 13. Promoter Top Rank announced Wednesday that their 12-round fight for Alimkhanuly's WBO 160-pound title will headline a card at Stockton Arena in Stockton, California. ESPN will televise Alimkhanuly-Butler as the main event of a three-bout broadcast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garbage. Good co-main event anyway.

Comment

Poor Butler , just another ko waiting to happen
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I like Maloney, he will travel. He's getting long in the fangs and 118 is young man territory, just the same. WAR!

Comment

Astrolabio???? Sounds like the name of a space being who time travels from the planet Vutar from the year 2075 and warns earth of an alien invasion!
          Last edited by richardt; 03-29-2023, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Janibek fighting poor opposition. I know it must be hard to get him fights especially fighting with top rank where there's no real top middleweight guys to match him with him. I fought denzel Bentley gave him solid work in his last fight tho after most people said he'd be knocked out within 6 me included

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
              Janibek fighting poor opposition. I know it must be hard to get him fights especially fighting with top rank where there's no real top middleweight guys to match him with him. I fought denzel Bentley gave him solid work in his last fight tho after most people said he'd be knocked out within 6 me included
              Well Demetrius stinky Andrade did duck him like the plague not once but TWICE!!!!!

Comment

Trash main event the co feature deserve that spotlight and baloney will put into comma
                les go astroboy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Well Demetrius stinky Andrade did duck him like the plague not once but TWICE!!!!!
                  An he's now inherited andrades belt an his postion in division of being the guy who fights obscure opponents because the other champs see him as who needs him. Andrade should fought him tho he'd of probaly beat him.

Comment

Let's go Astrolabio! The Kawhi of boxing hehehe
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X