Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Stands Firm on Tyson Fury: He's a Cheater, I Know A lot of Things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Stands Firm on Tyson Fury: He's a Cheater, I Know A lot of Things

Last month in Saudi Arabia, heavyweights Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury were both ringside for the Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury showdown. The two rivals came together and appeared to exchange pleasantries with each other.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All he has to do is prove it.

Comment

well, he's not lying. He's been cheating, been caught, and Deontay isn't the only one saying this. But the last time they fought, there was no cheating and Wilder got beat up badly.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg Bravado Bravado like this.

Comment

Unless he's talking about the failed drug test from 2015, Wilder has no evidence what so ever that Fury cheated in any of his fights.

Someone might want to explain to Deontay how the burden of proof works.

If I was Fury I'd file a lawsuit.

Comment

Oh this **** again.

Comment

Fury is a known cheat from his PED tests etc and he's never really been dealt with for it but I don't believe he could have cheated in all 3 fights or if the outcome had anything to do with cheating. Wilder needs to learn how to let go and to take defeat with grace. All this prophetic stuff he preaches obviously doesn't teach anything about grace or humility. As far as what he's may do to Fury, yadiyada...absolutely nothing. He may end up catching yet another beatdown.

Comment

In the words of Chris Colbert, "quit being a poor sport."

In the words of Tank, "he signed the contract."

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Unless he's talking about the failed drug test from 2015, Wilder has no evidence what so ever that Fury cheated in any of his fights.

Someone might want to explain to Deontay how the burden of proof works.

If I was Fury I'd file a lawsuit.
                he won't. For the same reason people involved in the assassination of Malcolm X won't file a lawsuit at the countless books and documentaries implicating them. Filing a lawsuit means you've got to go to court and possibly take the stand while facing not one, but several accusers under oath. Sometimes, it's just best to let things be while letting your fanbase fight your battles online while ignoring the obvious.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Jesus christ,the guy couldn't sound more pathetic if he tried and half the nonsense he said here, didn't even make any damn sense.

All that bravado but yet he couldn't high tail it fast enough when he ran into Fury at the Paul/Tommy fight,dude wanted no part of that interaction,gtfoh lol.....stop running from Ruiz too you fool!
                  Last edited by Sctrojan; 03-29-2023, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                    Jesus christ,the guy couldn't sound more pathetic if he tried and half the nonsense he said here, didn't even make any damn sense.

All that bravado but yet he couldn't high tail it fast enough when he ran into Fury at the Paul/Tommy fight,dude wanted no part of that interaction,gtfoh lol.....stop running from Ruiz too you fool!
                    Scared of his own shadow.

Comment

Working...
                    X