Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Jermaine Franklin - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Jermaine Franklin - Face To Face at Final Presser

Joshua, Franklin Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former two-time unified heavyweight champion of the world Anthony Joshua fights at The O2 in London for the first time since 2016 as he begins life under the tutelage of new head trainer Derrick James. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Franklin looks like some homeless begging for the money.

Hopefully he will get some life change money in Whyte and A.J. fights. Maybe he can become a fulltime boxer.

Comment

I think AuntJemaima Franklin is loosing by KO.

Comment

Franklin looks as if he has low self esteem, low self belief - I hope he fights better on Saturday than he self presents

Comment

Damn Joshua sure is a big s0n0f@bltch.

Comment

That’s the face of a man who knows he’s coming to lose. Not rigged or anything, but he knows what’s coming from the expression on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              That’s the face of a man who knows he’s coming to lose. Not rigged or anything, but he knows what’s coming from the expression on his face.
              Yeah, that's what I thought looking at the photos (along with: why does Hearn have to be right bang centre in every photo?). Hang dog face of someone who knows what he is there for and isn't looking forward to it.

Bit of a crappy fight. It's only of significance if Joshua struggles or loses, and we know that isn't going to happen. If Joshua does lose, he is properly finished.

Comment

Lol but there’s a picture of Slow Eddie staring at AJ the same way he stared at his prom date
                Fughin weirdo , always needs to be Center of attention and when it quiets down then he’ll make chit up
                A truly dumbazz

Comment

AJ is gonna hurt this guy bad

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    I think AuntJemaima Franklin is loosing by KO.
                    Dude, no sense in calling disrespectful names like that to fighters. That dude would put you in a coma on a whifff

Comment

Working...
                    X