Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin Does Not Believe Anthony Joshua Should Retire If He Loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin Does Not Believe Anthony Joshua Should Retire If He Loses

Jermaine Franklin has rejected the idea that Anthony Joshua should retire if he loses at the O2 Arena on Saturday night. Joshua, a two-time world heavyweight champion, is coming into the fight off back-to-back defeats to Oleksandr Usyk, who took his WBA, IBF and WBO titles in the process.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I personally wouldn't want to see Joshua retire if he looses Saturday which is unlikely. Exciting fighter in this current age of heavyweights.

Comment

Of course he won't, there's the never ending rematchroom clauses destroying the sport.

Comment

No, Josh don't need retire. It just means he will need to make up for loss. Would need some more scalps like fury, wilder, etc

Comment

Franklin doesn't think AJ should retire because he thinks he's a elite contender. Meanwhile, AJ is considering retiring because he sees Franklin as a bum and if he can't beat a bum then he's done. AJ is right.

AJ doesn't want to be a gate keeper which is what people don't seem to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post

AJ doesn't want to be a gate keeper which is what people don't seem to understand.
            That's why he fights bums and not prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post

That's why he fights bums and not prospects.
              Yes a overhyped bum that can land him a title shot. If AJ can't reach a title I highly doubt he will fight prospects as a gatekeeper.

Comment

I like the attitude and honesty here. I would be fine with a Franklin upset here.

Comment

Working...
                X