Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: Against Lomachenko I'll Show I'm The Best Fighter on The Planet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: Against Lomachenko I'll Show I'm The Best Fighter on The Planet

It was officially announced on Tuesday, that Devin Haney will defend his undisputed crown against Ukraine's three-division world champion Vasiliy Lomachenko on Saturday, May 20, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Take it easy cowboy
    The only thing you’ve shown us is your hugging skills that bore us to death
    Lucky for you that Loma is at the backend of his career
    Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Take it easy cowboy
      This kid has got more mouth than substance , he talks about being the best p4p , when the dust settles he won't even be the best in his own division .Seen all these jumped up clowns before!
      brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

The only reason Haney has a chance is Loma moving up the divisions
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Why not the best fighter in the universe?

Comment

Haney looks like he has been struggling with the weight limit, as soon as he moves up he will have big problems with the bigger stronger guys. I believe the only question in my mind would be Lomachenko's age catching up to him, but if he is 65% of his best he will take haney out in the 10th.
            brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Take it easy cowboy
              “I take nothing away from him or what he has done in the sport of boxing. Although he didn’t give me a shot when I challenged him in 2019, I won’t be petty. This is the fight the fans really want, and I made it happen." - Devin Haney

Loma could have fought him nearly 4 years ago, but he didn't! That's not Haney's fault!

Comment

Haney could win 13 of the 12 rounds against Lomachenko and still get flack.
                messi807 messi807 Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Hopefully when Haney moves up he can have a little more power and develop a more fan friendly style. Last knockout was, what 2019? Have we even seen a knockdown from him since then?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    “I take nothing away from him or what he has done in the sport of boxing. Although he didn’t give me a shot when I challenged him in 2019, I won’t be petty. This is the fight the fans really want, and I made it happen." - Devin Haney

Loma could have fought him nearly 4 years ago, but he didn't! That's not Haney's fault!
                    I think they either know (and love the lie and hate the truth) or they've been deceived by the mainstream narrative.
                    Attached Files
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X