Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dogboe: My Job Description Is To Fight And Destroy Whoever Is In Front Of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dogboe: My Job Description Is To Fight And Destroy Whoever Is In Front Of Me

By Jake Donovan - Isaac Dogboe didn't know the stakes or even the final opponent for his next fight. All that the former titleholder knew was that he was ready to whip somebody's ass. To his point, Dogboe (24-2, 15KOs) was immediately on board when presented with the opportunity to next face Ramirez (11-1, 7KOs). Confirmation of their featherweight clash came with just an interim WBO featherweight title on the line, though with the potential for an upgrade to the real thing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dogboy has three dicission wins in his last three fights if i remember correctly. He has some questionable decissions in those three if memory is correct. What i remember about they guy is how his father who was his trainer at the time he fought Nav let his son get beat down bad in those two fights, pryor to that he looked like he was going to be someone special but since not so much to my eyes. Does he make a name for himself now this weekend ? Maybe but another perfomance like the last few are not going to make any fan get excited about him. All this talk about hurting people in the ring is not current history of Doggy just aint so. Hope he changes that and gets good resistance from his oppon in the Ring. Hope for a real rough fight for both men knock downs jumpin back up, cuts twisted faces, make it war sure it would be nice but hey they are not in the ring yet and if past performance shows anything ?

Comment

My only question is whether Ramirez wins by KO or UD. Looking forward to a good fight.

Comment

Dogboe has needed a couple of gifts decisions and has not looked good after Navarrete loses. All his confidence has been sucked out.

Comment

Dogboe lol

Comment

Ramirez by TKO 9 in a one-sided affair
            CubanGuyNYC CubanGuyNYC likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              My only question is whether Ramirez wins by KO or UD. Looking forward to a good fight.
              Same for me - but I think a referee stoppage in the championship rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

Same for me - but I think a referee stoppage in the championship rounds.
                This is Top Rank trying to build-up Ramirez. I don’t think the powers-that-be see Dogboe as a threat, just someone good enough to give Robeisy a worthwhile fight. Ramirez seems bent on impressing lately. This could be punishing for Isaac.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Me too that's the biggest question. So you swinging towards a dec or KO?

Comment

Dogboe gets stopped in this one
                    Won’t be late imo

Comment

Working...
                    X