Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton-Inoue WBC/WBO Title Fight Rescheduled For July 25 At Ariake Arena In Tokyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fulton-Inoue WBC/WBO Title Fight Rescheduled For July 25 At Ariake Arena In Tokyo

A new date and location are in place for the best matchup to grace the 2023 boxing schedule. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the highly anticipated Stephen Fulton-Naoya Inoue championship fight will now take place on July 25 at Ariake Arena in Tokyo, Japan. News of the rescheduled affair comes one week after it was learned that Inoue suffered a hand injury during training camp which forced the cancellation of a May 7 event at Yokohama Arena in his hometown of Yokohama, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-29-2023, 09:29 AM.
    DFM DFM likes this.

Beautiful glad its officially on a new date.
    DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Didn’t even take long to reschedule. This is a breath of fresh air. Both guys clearly want it.

Comment

Just two months isn't that bad
        DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Good news...
          DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Great news. As a Monster fan I will use this time to get in great shape to watch the fight,i t gently lower my head to you all, and proclaim : I will alway try my best!

Comment

That's great news! Hope this is the final postponement!

Comment

No hype needed just waiting for those two to enter into the ring and show themselves for what they are. Wonder what the under will be on this fight card ?

Comment

Not too bad, I was worried Fulton might take a stay-busy fight in between but glad they rescheduled it already

Comment

Working...
                  X