Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Head Calls Failed Talks for Usyk-Fury 'Extremely Disappointing'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Head Calls Failed Talks for Usyk-Fury 'Extremely Disappointing'

World Boxing Council boss Mauricio Sulaiman has a feeling Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury blew their one chance to compete for all four major heavyweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

go rattle your tin cup somewhere else Suiliman.......

Comment

Didn't he order like 10 fights at the convention in November and Teo Martin is the only one that happened

Comment

Fury doesn't want that fight. For him to call for a 70 to 30 split tells me all I need to know. He's halfway out of sport (and into retirement). He doesn't want anymore challenging bouts. It it ain't Fury VS Chisora 4...... he's not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
          Fury doesn't want that fight. For him to call for a 70 to 30 split tells me all I need to know. He's halfway out of sport (and into retirement). He doesn't want anymore challenging bouts. It it ain't Fury VS Chisora 4...... he's not interested.
          yes he’s scared of usyk who recently went life and death and arguably lost to the aforementioned chisora who u are disparaging like hes trash lol. Scared of usyk who’s been dropped by a LHW in beterbiev and went life and death and arguably lost to maris Bredis? The same maris Bredis who just got just got schooled by jai opetia with one arm? U serious? It’s laughable mate give your head a shake. You can dislike fury all u want but usyk might lose to Dubois if he fights him just watch lol. He’s so unbelievably overated it’s funny. Cause he beat AJ twice people think he’s the next Holyfield but AJ isn’t all that great himself. Stop drinking the kool aid lol
          Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post
            Didn't he order like 10 fights at the convention in November and Teo Martin is the only one that happened
            Lmfao forgot about that

Comment

"Extremely Disappointing", huh?
              When AJ v Wilder talks broke down, this Scumbag was blaming AJ.
              When AJ v Fraudy talks broke down, this scumbag said, "Fury did everything to make the fight".
              This time it's just "extremely disappointing"?
              I'm sure that if Fraudy was Hearn's fighter, WBC's Scumofaman would've ordered him to unify.

Comment

This fat disgusting pig, is a parasite to boxing...

Comment

Lol fat ****ing cartel ******. **** this sport
                  Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

yes he’s scared of usyk who recently went life and death and arguably lost to the aforementioned chisora who u are disparaging like hes trash lol. Scared of usyk who’s been dropped by a LHW in beterbiev and went life and death and arguably lost to maris Bredis? The same maris Bredis who just got just got schooled by jai opetia with one arm? U serious? It’s laughable mate give your head a shake. You can dislike fury all u want but usyk might lose to Dubois if he fights him just watch lol. He’s so unbelievably overated it’s funny. Cause he beat AJ twice people think he’s the next Holyfield but AJ isn’t all that great himself. Stop drinking the kool aid lol
                    And you dont see Fury as being over rated ?

Comment

Working...
                    X